Monday, June 27, 2005

Project updates

Right now I'm working on getting Mariah done. I swear this sweater keeps getting longer. I was able to get all the parts done and join for the yoke. Now just another 18 million rows until the neck.


Mariah Yoke Posted by Hello

Notice the nice stitch markers? Ceci and Ana From the boards sent them to me for a yarn swap!

So what about the Obsession sweater?


USM Pullover  Posted by Hello

I have the magazine, I have the yarn...


No NEEDLES. Rosie's is getting an order of Bryspun circulars in. I want them, so I guess I can wait another week or so. Wah!

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger jenny said...

Oh wow, I love the colours you picked out for the USM! If I didn't just buy the yarn for a ribby cardi and a silly amount of socks, I'd be making that, too!

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger soapy said...

OHHH Lovely yarn!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home