Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Car show

This weekend I flew down to North Carolina to help Dad show his 1967 Olds W30 4-4-2



4-4-2 Posted by Picasa

It was hot at the car show but lots of fun. We got to see a real Herbie from the first movies as well as a real General Lee (must have not been jumped! Yeeehaw!).

It was an ice short visit with my grandparents, great-grandma and Susan and Dad. Oh yes, and the weenie dogs.


Katie Posted by Picasa

This weekend I head to Atlantic City to Stitches East!

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, we were just talking about Dukes of Hazzard here last night! I'd love to see those old episodes again. That should be a great laugh! :-)

Enjoy Stitches. I'm so jealous! You should head back down to NC next month for the little fiber festival in Asheville. It's no Stitches, but it is great fun for knitters, spinners, weavers, etc.

Hugs,
Your SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home