I broke the yarn piggy bank for Stitches east:
From left top:
1) Undyed thick and thin yarn that I'm going to dye for the Knitty.com Loopy scarf.
2) See the one little brown ball? That's my (serious) splurge. 210 yards of the softest animal fiber known to man, Qiviuk (Musk ox). Also probably the most horribly expensive. Urgh.
3) Thrum mitten kit with matching roving to tuft into the knitting. Very cool!
4) Pumpkin needle felting kit in a cute little pumpkin bag
5) Wool/mohair for knitty.com Ella shawl
From Left bottom:
6) Koigu for the knitty.com falling leaves socks
7) 2 skeins of Anne for the Rosies' Yarn Cellar's half-pi shawl
8) Paradoxial mitten pattern and a skein of black yarn I needed for it.