Thursday, November 17, 2005

Paradox

Here is the progress on my Paradoxical mitten by Lucy Neatby...



The green cuff tucks up inside as a liner- all you'll see is a thin row or 2 on the bottom. This is my 2nd fair isle project. The first one was way off gague and I had to frog it. This one looks good so far!

I got to take wednesday off and take a class with Lucy. We learned how to use all types of varigated yarns to thier advantage. Lucy is a great knit designer and a really neat person. She was in the merchant marines, which is really cool.

It's getting cold here, and my heater is broken (it's been broken for 3 weeks now). My little electric heater is doing a good enough job for now.

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Glad you enjoyed your class. The mitten looks great. Was that part of your class, or just something you're doing on your own?

Stay warm! It finally is getting cooler here, too.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a neat mitten -- I cannot wait to see how it turns out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home