Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Hello from lazy land

I hope everyone out there had a great holiday! I know I have. I don't have to go back to work for another week, so I've been knitting, and watching movies, and otherwise have been doing not much. We have seen King Kong and Chronicles of Narnia, which are both excellent and should be seen on the big screen if you have the chance.

Hubby is addicted to the new version of Civ Santa brought which has equaled hours of uninterrupted knitting time (about 8 hours last night).

So I finished one of these mittens:





I think it came out pretty snappy for my first (successfully) fair isle project. I can't recommend the easy-to-follow pattern enough.

I still haven't started the baby booties yet. I still have work to do on the Thing (Knitty Project) as well. I need to make one more for photography. The last one was just too dark colored to show up well.

Oh, I won the Wendyknits birthday contest. I had the lowest guess on her age. I guess flattery will get you everything! No really, it was an honest guess. :)I won 4 balls of Alpaca Silk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home