Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Danger! Danger!

Dangerous knitting time hog
Blogger decided to eat my Template (and all my sidebar information) the other day when I was trying to upload a post. I spent hours rebuilding it. Grrr. Anyway, that's why things look a bit different over there. All in all, a few minor improvements I like.

Dangerous Stashing

So I'm looking over my bank statement and I see a transfer to:
CRA*KNITPICKS
Does anyone else read that as 'crackKnitpicks'? If so, it explains the sum that was transferred from my bank, and a whole new meaning to 'stash'.

Dangerous Shopping!

So my favorite LYS gives a discount after you spend $300. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to be blowing my discount on. The new RYC books and a pile of RYC yarn. I haven't seen the yarns and books in person yet, I get to do so tonight. I'll leave my credit card at home.
Look at this stuff though:







I'm sure I'll make this sweater. Something in it reminds me of The Thing I submitted to Knitty. I haven't heard about that yet, BTW. I assume no news is good news.

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Wow - those are some purty sweaters!

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Shopping Blog said...

Getting a topaz ring as links london jewellery jewelry gifts from better-half is no lower than an awesome joy. discount links of london bracelets Many ladies do admire such jewelry sparkling through charms links of london their fingers. If you may get to own one as gift, links of london silver watches you will definitely appreciate such beauty and elegance for high class cheap links of london necklaces type of jewelry. Those who know what the actual worth of gemstones will links london pendants certainly love to have one added into their collection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home