Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Knitting Olympics- Gold

I'm blocking the flower basket shawl now. In the end I got 2 more repeats out of it. It's a good thing, it's so small even as it is!!

Here is a peek:



Blocking lace makes me want to poke my eyes out with the pins. I did this project during lunch at work today, in a storeroom I have with a (kind of) clean carpet. At home I have hardwood floors and a cat, which makes blocking a bit difficult. I'm not home early enough in the day to block it on my bed.

I'll try to get a picture of it done tomorrow taken outside so you can actually see the real color of the yarn.

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Can't wait to see the whole thing - it looks amazing so far!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home