Saturday, February 18, 2006

Olympic update- day 8

Tonight I started the last main pattern repeat of the Flower Basket Shawl. My ball of yarn left over still seems kind of huge. Even though Lisa weighed and estimated and warned me not to drop in any more pattern repeats, I think I'm going to anyway.

Look at all that yarn.

(I need something nicer then a dishcloth for a backdrop someday).


So I figure I can either stop now and finish several days early, or push on for at least 1 more repeat. Then I'd be rewarded with the smidge longer shawl I really desire (only 1 repeat adds more then 2") and I get to maximize my precious handdyed. If it doesn't work out, I can always lifeline and rip back, and still finish on time.

Or maybe I'm pulling a Lindsey Jacobellis- I'm out in front and pulling a backside method grab. If I make it will be cool, but if I don't...

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry!!! Hope all is well with you.

- Your Cheapy SP

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Knittypants said...

Your shawl is beautiful, I love the yarn color. I don't blame you for wanting to add another repeat, it's so pretty.

 
At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting a topaz ring as links london jewellery jewelry gifts from better-half is no lower than an awesome joy. discount links of london bracelets Many ladies do admire such jewelry sparkling through charms links of london their fingers. If you may get to own one as gift, links of london silver watches you will definitely appreciate such beauty and elegance for high class cheap links of london necklaces type of jewelry. Those who know what the actual worth of gemstones will links london pendants certainly love to have one added into their collection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home