Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ratland

Where have I been? Well my dad was in orlando for business, so I tooka quick impulse trip to Disney (aka 'Ratland" as my Dad calls it).


We got to ride the new coaster "Everest" in the Animal Kingdom, which features a cool Yeti.


(It remined me of my veste everest, with it's poor back only 1/2 done.)

The Animal Kingdom is creeping up on Epcot as one of my favorite parks. Lots of cool animals there.






It was a quick trip, but lots of fun.


Today I swatched for The Knitting Olympics- the cast on was a little weird and I wanted to go through one lace repeat just to make sure I understood what was going on. It's all go, and I ripped out the repeat, and it's sitting and waiting for tomorrow.

See the Team Philly Button? Thanks to Wendy we have our own KAL. I hope we can go all Gold!

Darwin figured out the kitty bed, kind of.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Looks like you and your dad had fun. :) I'm glad you got to spend that time with him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home