Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ratland

Where have I been? Well my dad was in orlando for business, so I tooka quick impulse trip to Disney (aka 'Ratland" as my Dad calls it).


We got to ride the new coaster "Everest" in the Animal Kingdom, which features a cool Yeti.


(It remined me of my veste everest, with it's poor back only 1/2 done.)

The Animal Kingdom is creeping up on Epcot as one of my favorite parks. Lots of cool animals there.






It was a quick trip, but lots of fun.


Today I swatched for The Knitting Olympics- the cast on was a little weird and I wanted to go through one lace repeat just to make sure I understood what was going on. It's all go, and I ripped out the repeat, and it's sitting and waiting for tomorrow.

See the Team Philly Button? Thanks to Wendy we have our own KAL. I hope we can go all Gold!

Darwin figured out the kitty bed, kind of.

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Looks like you and your dad had fun. :) I'm glad you got to spend that time with him.

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Shopping Blog said...

Getting a topaz ring as links london jewellery jewelry gifts from better-half is no lower than an awesome joy. discount links of london bracelets Many ladies do admire such jewelry sparkling through charms links of london their fingers. If you may get to own one as gift, links of london silver watches you will definitely appreciate such beauty and elegance for high class cheap links of london necklaces type of jewelry. Those who know what the actual worth of gemstones will links london pendants certainly love to have one added into their collection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home