Saturday, March 18, 2006

Spinning

I need another hobby (hah). To my husband's dismay, that takes up more space and is possibly even more old lady-like.

I was going to wait until Sheep and Wool, but found a kit I really liked at a good price. Last year I was overwhelmed at sheep and wool, and couldn't find any good starter kits. This way I will know if I like it and I can shop for roving and I won't be *such* a newbie.



It's from: http://www.spinningbunny.com/

Now I just need to stare at the mailman every day until it comes.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Enjoy, Sherry. I never have gotten the hang of spindle spinning. Perhaps you'll do better than I have!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger purlewe said...

That's it.. stare are him.. that will make him feel more comfortable.

HURRAH! I can't wait to help you with your new obsession.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home