Thursday, March 30, 2006

Updates

I had the last two days off work! Too bad the stupid trees decided to flower and I had a horrible allergy attack that laid me low for most of it. I did get this done:



I like this pattern. I can knit at it without hurting my brain, yet it's not so boring I want to poke my eyes out.

I did some dying:



This should be self striping sock yarn. I dropped the untied skein once during the measuring process which resulted in an evil tangle of yarn. I want to use this for Wendy's toe up sock pattern. Toe-up seems more logical. No evil kitcheners, and a short row heel means no picking up gusset stitches.

I also got my Offhand Designs knitting bag, which I'll show you when Blogger behaves. It's working out well, I'm so pleased!

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger purlewe said...

even with allergies you acn get all that done??

send some of your energy my way please!!!

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger jpknits said...

A person does NOT need to know that there are such things as koigu mill ends.

In fact, I think I'm going to erase the term "mill ends" from memory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home