Thursday, March 02, 2006

whoops

It's been quiet, yes? Well, one of the reasons is that I don't have any nice pictures to show you. I have a new finished project but I can't show it. It's a surprise for someone. Shhh.

Also, husband managed to pull all the tendons out of his shoulder in a karate accident. He has one arm in a sling, so I was helping him for a couple days. He's going to be OK, but he's going to be one wing short for a few weeks.

So, what about that vest, you may ask. Yeah. I should go knit on that now. Sunrise circle jacket is next on deck.

2 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Ow! Poor hubby!

Did I remember to tell you that your FBS was gorgeous? If not, it is. =)

Trillian

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Poor, poor husband. That sounds terribly painful. I hope he mends quickly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home