Monday, June 12, 2006

K is for Koigu

This is for my knitting circle pals. There has been a few unkind remarks about my Koigu stash. My grabby tendencies at the mill ends Mecca at MS&W. The way I ran out the door of the bus. Humpf.
It's not that bad, really.

Whoops, camera was on micro.

The problem with Koigu is that I feel I must save it for the Perfect Project. In the meantime I just keep gathering more, hoping I'll get 'enough' so the perfect color combos will be apparent. I think I've added about 4 skeins to this picture in the last month.

(Argh, wait a second I need to stand on a chair to get the picture....)

I am thinking I'll haul it all in to knitting circle and we can all lay it out for a nice shawl. Anything left will be striped mittens, socks, and a Lucy Neatby Sea Lettuce? scarf.

Then again, a new Koigu book is due out, so maybe I'll wait.

4 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

WOW! That is some nice Koigu!!

I feel the same way about Lambs pride...not as soft as the Koigu..but I collect it LOL!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Donna said...

I have a Koigu collection, too, though not as large as yours. I even have the yarn for Charlotte's Web and just never have started it.

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what, you can never have too much Koigu so harrumph to them!

 
At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting a topaz ring as links london jewellery jewelry gifts from better-half is no lower than an awesome joy. discount links of london bracelets Many ladies do admire such jewelry sparkling through charms links of london their fingers. If you may get to own one as gift, links of london silver watches you will definitely appreciate such beauty and elegance for high class cheap links of london necklaces type of jewelry. Those who know what the actual worth of gemstones will links london pendants certainly love to have one added into their collection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home