Thursday, June 08, 2006

Vacation knitting

So it's about a week now until we wander off to see my sister-in-law in California, With my luck the state will violently shift northwards while I'm there.

I'm trying to come up with a way to con my husband to letting me near Artfibers while I'm there. Family time with his sister, perhaps?

I'm starting to consider projects to take with me on the plane and for the car rides as we tootle around sightseeing. What do you folks vote for?

1) Socks- the traveler's friend, and the gods know I have enough sock yarn to spare.
2) Icarus-looks boring enough that I won't need to look at a chart too much.
3) Vanessa tee- In hot weather friendly Jaeger Trinity. Might be able to get enough done to actually wear it this season.
4) Clapotis- because misery loves company. If I only bring it with me, I'll be captive and get some of it done. The light worsted silk/wool may be a bit warm though.

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Deenz said...

I would say the socks and the Trinity project for sure. Clapotis wouldn't hurt either and it would give you some nice variety. :-)

Have a good trip (and hope it's not all rainy like it's been here for like a WEEK.)

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Socks! Just remember a yarn needle if you're doing cuff-down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home