Friday, August 25, 2006

More yarn

I finished the ballet camisole, and *I* think it looks great. Even if the photo sucks.

I chopped off my head-the expression on my face would have scared small children.

What happens when you have a sick day, and you can't tolerate any more Young and the Restless on TV?

You order yarn, of course.


Lisa Sousa Sock! in Earth birth and Grendarme.

A bit of BFL roving in 'Lagoon' from Black Bunny Fibers to spin up:


Speaking of Black Bunny Fibers, check out the KAL hosted by KnittyD and the City...

5 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Ballet Cami looks awesome! And the yarn and roving are yummy!

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

The cami looks great! That Lisa Souza yarn is fab! I can't wait to get some!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Hmmm . . . that Lisa Souza looks yummy . . . Knitty D is working on hers now.

W

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Who says that doesn't look good? It looks pretty darn good to me!

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Nell said...

I agree with everyone, it looks fab. Great colour too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home