Friday, September 01, 2006

cast on time

So copying Knitty D and the City, I decided not to cast on anything for August, and I made it! I finished two projects in progress, worked on some fiber that I had been spinning, and made good headway on another UFO.

So now it's time to pick new projects and I'm presented with a laundry list of choices. I am going to start a pair of birthday socks for my husband, and the pomatomus socks for the black bunny hop.

Enough socks already. I have some brand new yarn for mittens, but I'd like one thing not sock-like. I could cast on for the koigu shawl, but something about casting on 400 stitches is keeping me from being motivated to do so. I also want to make a clapotis this winter as well.

Choices, choices...

2 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I keep myself to a one pair of sock at a time minimum with one or two other projects.

Yeah casting 400 stitches would unmotivate me too!

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I'm getting into a winter knitting state of mind these days. I have two cabled scarves going and a tiny bit of a lace weight shawl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home