Saturday, September 30, 2006

My new bag- RELoaded

I have my birthday present! A custom messenger bag from RELoad. Philly craftspeople rock- thanks Gerik!


Everthing is custom. No velcro, extra pockets (see the knitting pocket?).


Check out the mad applique skills:


On the knitting front, I have half a sock before I'm done with hubby's pair for his birthday late next week. No problem. I've been spinning up a storm too, and I started Orangina from Knitty's Spin to Knit preview.


I think it matches pretty well but with a little contrast.

3 Comments:

At 1:22 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

That bag is awesome! I'm so glad it finally got finished. Where'd you get the inspiration for the applique? Which is totally cool by the way.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger AR said...

That is an awesome bag! Lucky you.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger purlewe said...

Aesome bag.. awesome spinning. You are amazing m'lady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home