Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Socktoberfest!!


Socktoberfest Wrap Up!

I hope everyone who was part of 'Socktoberfest' had a great time knitting socks (or buying sock yarn).

I only bought 1 skein of yarn for socks, but that's a good thing. I did a count and I can make 24 pairs of socks if I want to. Holy crap!

Last night I finally finished one of the pot...puta..potatomus..fish socks. That means I finished 1.5 pairs for Socktoberfest!

Crappy photo, but the time change has stolen my natural light away. One more to go *sigh*. I have serious second sock syndrome.

Socks Don't Rock
I WAS all excited to join the socks that rock Rockin' Socks yarn of the month club, I waited all year for it to open again. However, they jacked the price up sky-high! I mean if you join a club, you expect a little discount! I think I'd rather pick out my own colors anyway. So with the money, I think I'm going to 'rent-a-sheep' or two instead! My own spinner's flock!

I would mention the thrummed mittens I'm working on, but this post is all about feet.

Even fuzzy kitty feet.

9 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger lisa said...

very nice potato-mus!

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, I love this sock - beautiful color, great pattern! And those little furry feet are so cute! ;)

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

A very Halloweenie sock! Love the colors. Does Darwin need socks?

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Very nice! I love orange socks!!!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger AR said...

I like your p-whatever sock. Someday I will learn how to spell that. I really like the colors. Very fall-like.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Looking good!! Rent a sheep sounds cheaper and more fulfilling.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Mariss said...

The potomotus...whatever it's called reminds me of the Adam Sandler movie "Big Daddy". The delivery guy can't spell 'hipopotomus' and gets really mad, and it's hilarious!

The socks look great, and I love the little kitty paw. He wants to share too! Awwwwww.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Deenz said...

I have to agree with you on the STR. I was planning on joining this year, but that's way too expensive for six skeins of sock yarn. I don't need all the other stuff! I'll just buy off the site...sigh...

 
At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Isaac Weber said...

Nice sharee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home