Sunday, October 22, 2006

No Rhinebeck for me

That's Ok, I'll order some fiber from Alpine meadow tomorrow and it will make me feel better.

In the meantime I finished hubby's hat:

The beard has to go.

I've been working on something I can't talk about. I love how it's coming out, but it's going to take me some time to get it finished. I love blogging about crap I can't talk about...so thrilling!

Oh and yes, the insanity Mitten patterns have arrived! I'm going to start on the one below as soon as I get the damn pomatomus off my needles. I don't know why these are lingering. I like the socks, I like the pattern, but they seem to go on and on! Then I have another whole sock to go!

5 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Too funny, when I saw the picture of your hubby I thought to myself "That's odd, I don't remember him having a beard in other pictures." Ha ha!

Great hat!! Very manly!

Well whatever it is you can't blog about I hope it turns out well!!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Mariss said...

The hat looks great. And I'm happy to see a picture of the hubby!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger AR said...

Great hat. I love it. Cute hubby, too.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hmmm...will we get to see that which cannot be blogged about at knitting circle?

The hat and the hubby are v. hubba hubba ;)

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Nice hat! Hubby looks like a good guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home