Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Change of Plan

Some of you may remember this:


Actually some of you helped select it from my koigu mill-endy-goodness stash.

I was going to be the Keepsake Shawl from Koigu, but the more I think about it, I think the rainbow effect would look excellent in Geyl From the Smith Island Pattern Factory. (The pattern will be for sale on the web soon).

I've changed my mind about Geyl's yarn about 5 times now, but I'm thinking the mill ends are it. Now, if I can JUST get my Christmas knitting done.

4 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oo..that would look good. Bah, Christmas knitting. Casting on never hurt anyone right? ;0) (course once it comes out for sale..)

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger AR said...

Yeah, rainbowy cuteness.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Holy crap: what a great selection. Go for it!

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am getting close to finishing hte keepsake shawl so I must say that I am partial to it. Think again before making a final decision! The keepsake is 60' square so you're gettting lots of shawl! I love it! Diana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home