Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ho Ho-HA!

I have no pictures for you today, so amuse yourselves here. All the known colors of Socks that Rock. Your wallet may hemorrhage.

Etsy Shop
As you can see via the sidebar, I'm going to start a small Etsy shop. I'm going to sell sets of my DPN holders, new and improved and fancied up with crystals and beads. Also silver yarn (orifice) hooks for spinners and a few shawl pin designs I'm working on.

Geyl
Oh how I love thee. See, I have the pattern in my hot little hands already. Just so you know, it's a shawl in a gianormus proportion with nice shaping. It's a square, but it has a slit on one of the diagonals and a hole in the middle. So when worn it comes to a triangle in the back, and drapes around you kind of like a Faroese shape. The designer Courtney seemed stoked I was going for the rainbow option, too.

I was knitting on the Christmas-Thing-That-Cannot-Be-Named until 1:30. One small ball of yarn left and I can knit Geyl. I have to learn to knit in my sleep.

Speaking of the holidays
With sock I just realized the date. Holy cow I'm in trouble! I'm going to be out town the first week and a half in December on vacation! I have to get my rear in gear NOW and finish most of my shopping before I go. Ack!

2 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

What you mean you can't knit in your sleep? ;-)

Can't wait to see your etsy shop when it's up and running!

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger AR said...

I can't wait to see the shop, either. At first I thought that link meant that someone had every colorway of StR!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home