Thursday, November 09, 2006

Special effects

I've been messing with my blog template, so if things look weird here today and tomorrow, you know why. I'm going to try to cross platform test, but if stuff looks bad to you after the weekend, drop me a note.

I also discovered that my percetage bars caused the sidebar to be pushed down to the bottom of the page in Internet Explorer. I fixed that, but now I see the blogger bar at the top is all wacky in IE. Best viewing for blogs is through Firefox-everything is pretty. IE and blogger do not play well together.

Note the cool little nerdy javascript pulldown menus on the sidebar. Some of my links where getting too long.

No knitting content, so here is a cute picture.

(Ignore the AC and boxes waiting to be taken to the basement)

2 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger AR said...

Aww! That is a cute picture!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I dig the dropdown FO menu!

Maybe I'm weird, but everything looks ok thru IE to me!

Cute picture!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home