Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Glad tidings to you!


Husband I went up to the homeland for Christmas.

We did the typical gather round the tree with my Mom, my Stepdad and my Aunt.

We opened some gifts:


Cuddled some friends:


Did a few silly things:


Otherwise we had a good time.

Yarn Claus was way too nice to me this year. There was also a LYS stop. I'll brag more in the next day or so.

The Driving Report
I drove 2 hours or so on the Northeast exention. I only had heart palpatations instead of panic attcks, and no one died. My phobia has migrated from 'driving on highways is impossible' to 'I can do it, but I really, really hate it'. I can't tell you how much better that is. I'm going to reward myself with that Whiskey turtleneck I've been petting.

3 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Is that a fleece tri cornered hat???

I agree, I hate the highways too. I thought I was OK with them until I came down here. Holy freakin' cow. White knuckle all the way!

Can't wait to see your yarn scores!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I was looking out for you on the Jersey roadways! Happy to hear the anxiety is lessening.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger AR said...

Sounds great! Except for the highway driving. That's no fun, but at least you know you can do it, even if you hate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home