Monday, January 15, 2007

The cobbler's kid has new shoes

They had a once in a lifetime campus sale I couldn't pass up, and since I'm due for a new compy:

I'm an IT person, lappies should be a tax deduction for me anyway.

We'll forget all about this past ugliness.

Current projects
Geyl is an increasingly larger wad of pretty unblocked lacy noodles.


Not much progress on the socks.

I'm waiting for my new needles to start the fair isle sweater.

Buy these now
Check out these fantastic stitch markers by Zer0:

The multicolored pearls are fantastic, and very smooth no snag rings!

7 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

A Mac?! The first thing I thought of when I saw that was your rant against those commercials! Ha ha!

But hey, whatever gets the job done right?

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger AR said...

All the lace I've been seeing is making me want to knit some. Those stitch markers are beautiful!

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger aija said...

Nice mac! :) (Thanks for the plug, too!)

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Nell said...

OOOh having a new 'puter is so 'citing! I'm looking forward to seeing the lace blocked - the colours are awesome.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Congrats on the new computer!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Love all the pretty things. I am sooooo jealous of your new toy.

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're bad for me, now I've got two sets of those stitch markers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home