Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Is yarn conductive?

Another problem I have with new projects is the 'I want it too' syndrome. If She is working on a kick butt pair of wrist warmers, well I want to have them as well. It's not 'copying', it's inspiration!

(The holes in the picots are from over-aggressive blocking and emphasised by weird back lighting. I can't wait for the sun to come back.)

Justify

I did start them before my new project/old project agreement yesterday. I also used leftover Anne I had floating around in the stash. Plus my hands where cold. I suppose I lose points for another quick cast on, but heck, they are fast, from stash, and out of necessity. I think it's an even score.

They work great for my Electronics for Scientists homework! I hope yarn isn't conductive.

6 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Nice job!! hmmm don't know if it is conductive or not... ;)

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

"She" thinks they are fabulous! Now I think that I too need a pair in Ann. They even make tinkering with computer components look appealing.

 
At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been starting to get that, too. Knitting circle is a bad influence. I see all the shiny projects and want to knit them, while meanwhile I have a list of things I need to knit for other people that's a mile long...

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger AR said...

I have the 'me too' syndrome. Those are so cute I want some too! :)

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

They look great! What pattern did you use? They don't look like they should have gone quickly at all. Nice job!

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger Taxastrikkeren said...

Hello! I made them in red and I have a link on my side.
Gitte from Denmark

You can "read" pictures,I hope,and the pattern are in english.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home