Monday, February 26, 2007

Enable

I just received the cutest sheep beads for my DPN protectors. I should have them up in my shop later tonight/tomorrow AM.
edit: More like the end of the week. I realized I'm almost out of black caps!

Hey, Anne and lace addicts, have you seen this pattern?


I have also heard through the grapevine that Brooks Farm, a favorite vendor at yarn fests has a new %100 wool yarn called "Solana". Race you at Maryland.

Have you ever tried a soap sock? A great way to add wool in the bathroom- highly recommended!

Rosies has a bunch of fun going on, including three classes for the Interweave Entralac kneehigh socks. I'll be taking at least the first one. I hear they have new Koigu too.

4 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Jen Smith said...

I surfed to your blog along a trail that originated at Sticks and Strings, and I must say, I love your needle cappers! Very clever. Very clever indeed.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Love the thistle stole! Hmmm maybe my next lace project...better hurry up and finish Kimono!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger AR said...

I've been wanting to do some lace. As soon as I clear up some UFOs maybe. That stole is so pretty.

Sheep. Hmmm. I love the froggies, sheep would be nice, too. :)

ps. I'm glad your soap got to you so quickly!

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that's a gorgeous stole!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home