Thursday, March 29, 2007

gesundheit

Pardon the quiet, I just got nailed by a head cold.

Etsy

Plus, my Etsy shop has been busy. I even got a wholesale deal from a new online retailer who features small craftspeople. I can't tell you how cool it is to go blog surfing and run into a pic of your product in use.

Flax
Thanks for the comments on pre-washing linen. I was kind of curious on how it felt 'as-is'. It was also on a cone, so I would had to skein it, wash it and ball it. Laziness was a factor for the small amount of knitting involved.

Now I'm madly in love with the Euroflax lace sweater 'Memories of Ukraine' in Natural Knitter. If I make that someday, you bet your bippy I'll pre-wash.

Onions?
Guess what I'm going to do with these over the weekend?

3 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger aija said...

Say dyeing!!! :)

Congrats on your store, I love browsing and seeing your items pop up on etsy :)

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I know! I've seen your holders popping up on the 'net too. They're like a virus, that doesn't make you sneeze!

Are you going to be lawn bowling with the onions?

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger EmilyG said...

Are you dyeing fleece from your adopted sheepies??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home