Monday, April 30, 2007

Frikin' houses

So we found the PERFECT House Saturday. Due to our Bozo mortgage broker not having sent our pre-approval paperwork, we couldn't even place a bid. Now it's gone. All she had to do is send a fax within 4 hours. She said she would, and never did. Then never answered her phone again that day. It's so infuriating!

There is a slim chance on a very similar property across the street. It's in agreement, but the bidder is playing horse-around. Technically the agreement has expired, but it sounds like they are giving her a chance to decide. If Bozo gets her act together we'll place a bid if we can.

Otherwise our landlord has lost all his tenants now. He seems in no hurry to get us out at the end of our lease if we need to extend it.

WOOL AND SHEEP!
So the cavalcade is getting ready to high-tail it to Maryland Sheep and Wool! I'm going to post my 'shopping list' soon, since it's always fun to see what I plan to buy and what I actually buy.

I'll also decide what I'm wearing so people can say 'hi' this year if they see me. Just please forgive me if I stampede past you for the Koigu. I have been told I get 'yarn blindness' and get a bit pushy. :)

2 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

You? Stomping people for Koigu? No way! ;-)

Suckage on the house. I'll be taking notes from your experience and filing them away for when it's time for us to buy.

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there too. Did you hear about the meet-up?

We had a broker who did the same thing. Do these people understand customer service? Because apparently there are a lot like bozo out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home