Sunday, April 01, 2007

Mini Flash 2007

I'm wimping out on my Flash Your Stash 2007. I'm getting over a cold, and I'm just tired today. However, I did get a few shots of some of the prime stuff before I decided a nap was in order.


All of my stash fits in these under the bed bins adn that basket. This includes most of my spinning fiber and a couple FO sweaters.

This is my sock yarn stash. I think it takes up 1/3 of the total stash.

Starting on the outside: At 11:00 is 3 skeins of STR, 3 of Lisa Sousa @2:00, 3 of Black Bunny Fibers@ 4:00, 6:00 is Mountain Colors, 9:00 is a skein of Apple Pie, 10:00 is a bunch of Knitpicks yarns. On the inside is some Great Anderondack, Sockata, Lornas Laces and Tofutsies.


My Koigu ppm and Kersti mill ends and whole skeins. This is one part of my stash that has shrunk quite a bit (%50?) this year!


Laceweights. The red is cashmere, the cone orange and light grey is Zephyr, the blues are Knitpicks yarns, the gray varigated is Brooks Farms, the green cone is a rayon, the bright orange is SeaSilk and the teal is soysilk I just bought.


Besides the Anne hoard, which I have posted before, this is the premo stuff. I may post more before Sheep and Wool.

4 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger weezalana said...

I'm agog at all the pretty colors!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

I don't know if I can beat "agog" but I'm pretty damn close!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger aija said...

The sock yarn looks like a bouquet!

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger AR said...

Your stash is so pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home