Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Some F0's

Between wading through home closing paperwork and collecting cardboard, I finished these.

My STR club Inside Out socks, with weird pooling:

Good thing pooling issues don't bother me. Observe the difference changing needle size on the cuff made, though.

My Black Bunny Fibers Pomatomus socks. I had serious second sock syndrome and finally had to make myself finish. It was worth it.

I love this yarn.

Last, for my next project I spun up a Chasing Rainbows silk brick, Andean plyed so I can try to make Palette from KnittySpin. I hope it has a similar look, but I know my color changes are faster.

9 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Holy cow, that pooling is mind blowing. Why can't I get pooling that cool?

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I love the way that STR pooled! Pretty Poms!

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

That is interesting pooling! They look good! The Pomatomus look good also, love the colorway!

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger EmilyG said...

Lovely! That's crazy that the needle size change created a very sedate stripe! Love that pattern...

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

I love the Black Bunny Fibers yarn, too. It has fox colors Black orange and white.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Mariss said...

I'm in love with the potam...blahwhatever sock! I got to see it in person, and it was simply gorgeous. Great job!

P.S. I just bought my first skein of Anne, will need your help with sock suggestions when it arrives via UPS!

I'm still an "Anne Virgin!"

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Those are beautiful! I love the yarn you used on the Pomatowhosies, and I really, really like the way the STR pooled.

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooo pretty socksies! now I know that you like pretty socksies! hee hee hee...

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think that's the coolest pooling I've EVER seen... sheesh, lucky girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home