Thursday, June 28, 2007

be my friend

Ravelry
I got into the treehouse and received my Ravelry invite today. Let me know your name and I'll add you to my friend list! My ID is Lunastrixae, of course.

I wasn't going to put a lot of work loading stuff to Flikr until I looked at the site and decided if i wanted to use it. I think I like it. Not so much for keeping track of my things, but to see all versions of other's projects.

Tour D House
I'll post some pics and give you a little tour now and then. Not all at once. I don't want (you to see the piles of boxes) to bore you.

Socksational July!!

Rosies Yarn Cellar, my LYS is sponsoring a sock knitting month! Some events are local (Sunday's kick off sale- get your shoe size x 2 off all sock related items!) but they are also offering %25 off a sock yarn every Friday of July, including orders online.

Don't forget the Rosie's Sock Race knitalong. I'm thinking Monkey socks. Unless someone wants to go mano e mano!

1 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Ravelry is so addictive and useful to boot! Hope you have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home