Monday, June 25, 2007

A post with knitting content!

My first stitch (purl) in my new house.

My sunroom, specifically! My camera is still MIA, so the following photos are all from my lappy's built in camera.

Mail Call

when I got back to work today, I had two packages. My long awaited project bag and accessory pouch from Piddleloop.

See the goldfish? Some have little names below them. They are in bags for teh little pouch.

Yes, I am almost 36 years old, and yes, this is probably kiddie print fabric.

I also got some great yarns on Etsy, and I'll show it all off when my camera appears.

My Socks That Rock shipment arrived, and the color is amazing. I was really surprised since I accidentally read a little spoiler on the color, but the hint wasn't a good one and threw me off!

Stitch and Pitch

I'll be there tomorrow night, hope to see someone I know!

6 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Ooo...a sunroom! You'll have to post pics of the place when you're all settled. (I'm nosy like that!)

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger knottygnome said...

i think that fabric is adorable. i would totally carry those pouches in public.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Batty said...

First stitch in a new house, it's an important moment. And that fabric is adorable, I love the little orange fishies.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger aija said...

*Love* piddleloop bags!! I'm wanting a fishy one, too :)

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger AR said...

Cute fishies! I'd use those pouches. =)

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know this is super late and stuff but i'm never on time.
let me just say this...i'm 34 and i purchase hello kitty crap like it's going out of style. I don't think the fish are age specific! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home