Thursday, June 14, 2007

Smell the Yarn

Another yarn nut told me she kept a ball of yarn at work to fondle and smell when she was stressed out.

I close tomorrow. Today:

1) Penn does not have my papers I need ready for closing. I know they messed one part of it up already. I wonder if they will be right tomorrow.

2) We found out we needed an insurance bill at the last minute, and had to conjure that up. It would have been nice if someone (like our loan agent) had told us, but I found out by accident chatting with the underwriter's office.

3) Four people got laid off at Flint's work today. It's great knowing you have job security the day before you sign your wallet over to a mortgage, isn't it? At least he didn't get laid off, it would have been a show-stopper. I feel for his friends though.

*sigh*, I'm going to go sniff some yarn now.

4 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Thinking good thoughts for you tomorrow! Hang in there!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Yeah definately huff some fiber!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Good luck for tomorrow! Take some yarn with you so it can be fondled during times of stress.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Mariss said...

Hi Sherry. I'm sorry to hear everything is so stressful right now. I'm sure things will work out--it's always especially stressful right before big changes.

We'll keep sending good thoughts to you and Flint! Um..by we, I guess I mean the 'royal we'. Since it's really just me.

hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home