Sunday, June 10, 2007

Update

I'm living in the land of cardboard. We close Friday and move the week after. So if I disappear for a couple weeks, you know why. Also note the lack of energy towards an interesting blog post.

In the meantime, here is some stuff I've been working on in between packing.


My handspun silk, striping all on it's own. The colors are going in an order now, but I don't think it will last.

I will refrain from whining on how I ripped half of it, thinking I was 4 stitches off pattern. It ended up I had forgotten I had added a 4 stitch repeat.

Here is some handspun yarn from that wool I processed:


I have more then half of it done fore the Four Generations shawl in the last SpinOff.

6 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Very cool stripage. And I like that shawl.

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Zonda said...

Good luck with the moving! Hope it goes quickly! Beautiful scarf, lovely colors. The other handspun is pretty as well and will make a beautiful shawl!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Beautiful! I'm deeply impressed.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Wow. Gorgeous!

Good Luck with the move!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Wishing you a good closing and happy move!

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger AR said...

Good luck with the move! Your scarf is looking so pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home