Thursday, July 19, 2007

enough is enough

I have come to a realization that for now, really I have enough yarn.

enough.jpg
Yup, it's Expedit from Ikea again, because everyone wants to be like Trillian

I really thought I neeed six of these baskets. I calculated. I bought some extra for sweaters and such.

Guess how many are free of yarn or fiber. Guess.

One!

So when your guest bedroom is starting to resemble a LYS, it perhaps is time to reconsider your hoarding habits. I do think some of it is a stress reaction to things like crazed husbands going at my closet with a saws-all to 'find the attic'.

crazy.jpg

Lucky my small business almost covered the cost of the friggin' biggest Ikea purchase ever. Thank you customers! Feel free to help with the rest during my Saturday Sale.

2 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Ooo! What do I want more? That much yarn or one of those crazy saws?!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I want yarn. I just ordered more sock yarn, in spite of two enormous bags full of sock yarn. Way to go both of us! There's nothing wrong with hoarding yarn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home