Monday, July 30, 2007

Have a seat

We have a new bench and table for the house stoop/porch. You may see the table featured in a lot of background shots.
rib1.jpg
Like my Rosies Sock Race Socks...

rib1.jpg

These people who take a week to make a pair of socks? I think they need a drug test for steroids. It takes me three weeks knitting nothing else!

To change from socks, I started a leap to the dark side. I'm crocheting this shawl from my handspun from the Border Leicester Sheep fleece I processed.

crochet.jpg

I can't stop. It's addicting!

5 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Comfy bench and comfy socks! They turned out great-nice call on switching yarns for that pattern.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger EmilyG said...

Oooo, I love that table! And pretty socks!!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Pretty Socks!! Love the table and bench!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Ha ha! Sock dopers!

Love the socks, table, bench and your crochet! That's a great way to use your handspun (I don't think I ever see anyone crochet with their handspun, but maybe I don't get around much.)

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Batty said...

Pretty socks! I also love the crochet, though I'll deny that if someone asks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home