Friday, August 24, 2007

Tour de' Haus- part three

So the tour continues (all shiny after the housecleaner has left):
100_4404.JPG
We left off last time at the livingroom (click on anything to make it bigger and to see my notes).

Flint scored a cool antique secretary desk for a great price on craigslist:
100_4403.JPG
(sorry these are dark)

Half of the dining room.

100_4405.JPG

100_4407.JPG

This is that weird Surreal Closet again. As far as I can tell, it's original to the house and not an afterthought addition. The dark wood inlay outline around the floor travels around uninterrupted, which would not be the case if it was bumped out later.

100_4406.JPG

Kitchen of gigantic proportions:
100_4408.JPG
I can't even fit it in one shot.
100_4409.JPG

This is the back door, that goes down a set of 1 story back steps. This is where we'd put on a deck.
100_4411.JPG

4 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Beautiful! I think kitchens were just bigger back in the day. Maybe because people cooked at home more?

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Wow, Lovely house there! I love all the brightness! (coming from a very limited windowed house ;)

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Lovely! So much space, and all that shiny wood, it's gorgeous. Not to mention the counter space. I don't think I'd be able to stop baking.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Donna said...

It's beautiful! I love your big kitchen. The staircase is gorgeous, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home