Thursday, August 23, 2007

Winnings

I thought I'd show you my goodie bag that Rosie's put together for me for the Sock Race.

100_4397.JPG

I got the cute tote bag, a fantastic set of Rosewood Sock Stix DPNs, Black Bunny merino/silk in 'Vincent', and two patterns (a Cookie and a Courtney). Thanks Courtney for getting it together!

I managed to finish something, my handspun silk scarf.
100_4396.JPG
It striped more or less through the whole thing, even if the stripes didn't quite come out equal or in the same order (I wasn't trying to do that when I spun it.)

2 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Mariss said...

The scarf looks beautiful. Great job! You sure did make it ALL yourself! Except for growing the fleece...

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I love how your scarf turned out. Congrats on your winnings from Rosie's. Sorry I wasn't there to see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home