Monday, September 17, 2007

WHERE ARE MY NEEDLES?

I know, KP free shipping isn't exactly speedy. My Harmony needles have been languishing at 30th street Post office (a mere mile away) since the 13th, according to tracking. I should have had them in my hands the 14th. What gives, PO?

Anyway, why I take breaks bugging the snot out of my mailclerk, I'm trying to decide what my next big project will be. I want to start Mr Greenjeans, but really I should get the fair isle turtleneck out of it's summer hibernation and continue on that. I would also like a new shawl for my cruise in December, so I'm thinking I'm going to finally start Clapotis. I could make a lighter shawl, Like the Invisibility shawl from the Charmed Knits book. The clap can double duty here in Philly as it starts to get colder.

What do you think? The clap (in a wool silk) or the finer, lighter invisibility shawl? Is it bad to have 2 sweaters going at one time?

In the meantime I finally finished these socks for Flint. I love the Handmaiden Sea wool sock yarn.

100_4460.jpg

I think it's time for a break from socks, and my next portable project will be fair isle mittens!

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Hm, as much as I hate HP, I think the invisbility shawl would be cooler. I'm all clapped out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home