Monday, October 22, 2007

Etsy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! No Rhinebeck for me (stash enhancement avoidance), but I have some lovely recent Etsy booty to show off!


PiddleLoop Sewing Team


I know there are a lot of indie knitting bag people, but I'm madly in love with the Piddles.
piddleloop1.jpg

Crazy paisley. This was my reward bag for the soon to be revealed mystery knit I had to plow through (yes, it's done).

Anyway, the Piddles do such a great job matching fabrics, which is on of the reasons I love them. Look at the dots liner!

piddleloop1.jpg

They also stuff your order full of goodies- goodies made by other Etsy sellers. They pass on a lot of love with stitch marker zipper pulls, pins, and note cards.

100_4520.jpg

I got an dee-lux goodie bag because I was the 350th customer! See the cool word keyfob (see it in use? How did I live without this thing?). Plus a little zippy crossword fabric pouch!

I see Piddleloop now has very cool skull and knitting needle pouch sets. They are sold out now, but you can join her mailing list! I think I need ONE more for my crochet projects...


Black Bunny Fibers

Seriously addictive sock yarn. You need to stalk Carol's site when she has an update, but she gives you fair warning.

My 'sock yarn diet' has failed utterly, however the growth of Stashzilla has leveled out, at least. I had to have this skein. The neon against the brown made my head hurt in a delightful way that made m slap the 'buy' button. No wonder the colorway is "Brain Freeze".

100_4512.jpg

If you prefer more 'Martha' colors, she makes those too. She also has a fluffier base yarn or a tight twist yarn, depending on what you like best. She's always trying new bases (tencel, alpaca, silks) to keep things interesting too!

Yarnimals

Little polyclay critter stitch markers ans such. I just ordered some sheep, too cute for my self control.

See? Who needs Rhinebeck?
(besides, I'm going to WEBS next month).

5 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger aija said...

Sweet etsy post! I love pidd's too... I have a new bag coming, can't wait!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

It's an addictive place isn't it???

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay you got it all ok!
guess what sherry, i've now got buttons to send you with some cards. be looking for those. I will push them into the mail this week with all our parcels.
i again am really sorry i couldn't put any in there, the flooding kind of caught us all off guard. :/
and someday when yer board, put some cards into the mail for me. :D

also thanks for the kind words. it looks like you love everything already, enjoy all our tender loving care!!
and i'm sewing up some knitting skull key fobs..i'm cutting them today!

xoxox
j

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Lovely! Etsy is a real problem for me... so much stuff with bats on it.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger AR said...

I love etsy! That sure is one cute bag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home