Sunday, February 03, 2008

Okay, I'm done with the earworm

The Domo sweater is done.
100_4962.JPG

It took a few weeks, but I wasn't hurrying. I'd say I could make an adult sweater with hand finishing in less with 2 weeks. Pretty good for a machine newbie.

100_4967.JPG

Details:
Machine knit on the Bond Ultimate sweater machine, plate #2
Ribbing hand knit US#4 needle
modified drop shoulder sweater from Ann Bud's Handy Book of Sweaters
4.5 sts/ 7 rows per inch, bust 40"
Knitpicks wool of the Andes (5 skeins pumpkin, 3 chestnut)



100_4968.JPG

10 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, it's almost instant gratification and I really like it! However, I still like the old fashioned two sticks and a string method by hand!

Regina

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

V. cute and the fit is very nice. I am impressed! I like your little details at the bottom and cuff.

 
At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks AWESOME!!! and so fast!

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger AR said...

Great job. It's really amazing how different the colors look from your last post.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger EmilyG said...

Cute photos! Nice sweater!

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent job! Great colour selection and the little stripe along the ribbing is a nice touch. Congratulations on your first macknit sweater!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Zonda said...

Looks great! How cool to know you can do it so fast on the machine too. Enjoy it!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Sherry...go visit my blog because you make my day!!

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely Knit! YAY YOU!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

Fantastic job! And it looks like you're pretty happy with it, as well. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home